With help from our pros at Mortgage Design Group, you can refinance a mortgage with a better rate than you’re currently paying. Refinancing through a conventional lender can leave you without many options; when you partner with our brokerage, we can put you in touch with a number of lenders who have more to offer you than your bank or credit union. When it’s time to renew your mortgage, make a quick phone call to our local mortgage brokerage to see how we can help you save money on your mortgage payments by refinancing your original loan.
5 Compelling Reasons To Refinance A Mortgage
1. Did you know you can lower your monthly mortgage payment by refinancing? Switching from a 15-year to a 30-year term can significantly lower your monthly payments, even if you’re unable to find a lower rate. If you have questions about changing the terms of your loan, speak with a mortgage broker near you from Mortgage Design Group- we’d love to take the time to respond to your questions when you reach out to us today.
2. Build equity faster by switching from a 30-year mortgage to a 15 or 10-year term. You may find that the increase in your monthly payments will be well worth it when you begin to pay down your loan’s principle at a faster rate than ever before. Instead of searching on the Web for a mortgage broker near you, get in touch with one of our agents right now by calling 403-942-4099.
3. You may have been happy to get approved for an adjustable rate mortgage when you were first building your credit, but in time, an ARM could leave you with feelings of anxiety. Switch to a fixed-rate mortgage for peace of mind; our mortgage brokers and agents can help you see the value of making the change when you connect with our office.
4. If you’re looking for a better interest rate than when you first signed your loan’s contract, keep in touch with a local mortgage brokerage and you’ll be the first to know when rates go down. Stay connected with Mortgage Design Group for the best mortgage rates as times change. Bookmark our website or follow us on social media to stay in touch and get notifications when it’s time to refinance a mortgage.
5. If your borrower profile has improved over the years (or months), you may have a lower FICO score or fewer negative items attached to your borrowing history, in which case, you’ll find that more lending options are available to you. A reputable Canadian mortgage corporation such as ours can provide you with the information you need to make the right decision if you’re thinking about refinancing.
We encourage you to spend a few minutes on the phone with one of our refinance mortgage experts when you call 403-942-4099. Schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation today to find out how easy it is to get approved for a refinance mortgage through one of our lenders.